The FUNDACIÓ PUIGVERT has the aim of providing integrated, effective and human health care in urology, nephrology and andrology, as well as promoting development and scientific knowledge in these specialities, together with teaching, training, research, awareness and educational activities for health.
CONDITIONS OF USE
Access to this web, therefore, implies the acquisition of user condition and the acceptance of the conditions of use in this website, detailed in all its legal notes and policies in regard to data protection, intellectual property, security measures and competent jurisdiction. Access, therefore, to this page is at the account and risk of the user, who is responsible for the use of suitable means in order to avoid these risks.
It is forbidden to post links to defamatory, pornographic, racist or any other website which offers false or detrimental information on the FUNDACIÓ PUIGVERT, or any of its other collaborators.
The FUNDACIÓ PUIGVERT revises and updates the informational content of this website, but does not guarantee that the information is correct. Consequently, it is not responsible for the harm caused based upon decisions taken from the information gathered from the published contents of this website.
Data protection and consent
1. The FUNDACIÓ PUIGVERT makes it known to patients, users and candidates that it fulfils current legislation in matters of personal data protection, as it considers that user privacy and the secret and safety of personal data that might be facilitated through this service necessarily requires the adoption of technical and organisational measures necessary to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, non-authorised access and theft of personal data facilitated, when applicable, taking into account the state of technology, nature of data and the risks to those that are exposed.
2. Consequently, the FUNDACIÓ PUIGVERT will carry out a treatment of personal data facilitated by users in accordance with the deposition of Organic Law 15/1999, from 13 December on data protection, henceforth OLPD, confidentially and with security measures required by the development regulations of the OLPD approved by the Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December and European regulation for data protection RGPD UE 2016/679.
3. Current legislation in matters of data protection imposes a series of obligations and thereby establishes the rights of persons in matters of data protection of a personal character. For the correct knowledge and, when applicable, exercise of the rights that may correspond to them, it is necessary that the user of the web page carefully read this notice and other legal notes that figure on the website.
4. La FUNDACIÓ PUIGVERT reserves the right to modify the present notice in order to adapt it to changes in legislation or jurisprudence, such as industry modifications or practices. In these cases the present website will warn, with prudential advance, of the changes that will be produced in data protection policy and when they will come into effect. In terms of the OLPD itself, it is understood that data of personal character is any information corresponding to persons physically identified or identifiable.
5. The only personal data to which the FUNDACIÓ PUIGVERT will have access, will be that facilitated by the same user and previous to the cession has been informed. The user must bear in mind that certain data cessions are necessary so that the foundation may carry out its assigned function or its main activity.
6. The user guarantees that the personal data facilitated to the foundation is true and is responsible for communicating to the enterprise any modifications of the same.
7. Automatised gathering and treatment of personal data has as an end the maintenance of the established relationship, when applicable, of the management, administration, information service and products offered by the FUNDACIÓ PUIGVERT.
8. Users have their right of access, rectification, suppression opposition, limited treatment and portability recognised, as well as the right to be informed of cessions carried out in respect to their personal data, which is not safeguarded by the here foreseen or what opportune laws establish. In this way, the user or their duly certified legal representative may exercise through application directed to the FUNDACIÓ PUIGVERT, by ordinary post, including a photocopy of their identity card or certifying document of their representative to the following address FUNDACIÓ PUIGVERT, to the attention of the Delegat de Protecció de Dades, Cartagena 340, Barcelona; or by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
Users must be aware that safety measures on the Internet are not impregnable. They are therefore informed and warned by this notice that media safeguarded by the internet are not infallible and therefore the FUNDACIÓ PUIGVERT cannot be responsible for practices in which the user does not assume the adequate level of safety or due diligence, nor its consequences. Users, therefore, must be aware that by definition the internet is an open and global tool. In view of the above, maximum diligence in this matter and in the use of all available safety mechanisms are recommended to the user.
Access to the web does not imply the obligation by FUNDACIÓ PUIGVERT to control the absence of virus or any other harmful cyber element. In all cases, it corresponds to the user to dispose of suitable tools for the detection and elimination of these harmful cyber elements.
1. All graphic content or elements: images; sounds; texts; logotypes; font codes, that make up the www.urofp2018.es website are exclusive ownership of the FUNDACIÓ PUIGVERT or third parties who have authorised their use to the FUNDACIÓ PUIGVERT for which they are protected by the applicable law on intellectual property, passed by the royal decree legislation 1/1996, with the exception of the provision of its article 13.
2. User access to content corresponding to intellectual property does not transfer any right to the same. In this sense, any use or reproduction that users make of this content, or other content that may be included in the future, must be made following the previsions and respecting the limitations of the commented regulation.
3. Concretely, reproduction, except for private use, transformation, distribution, public communication, the putting at public disposal, or any other exploitation of the content on this website is forbidden, without the written consent of the titleholder. In this regard, interested persons must address the entity at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Neither is it possible to carry out links to this website without the consent of the titleholder and only links to the main page of this website are allowed. Therefore, to establish the link to this website on other pages, consent of corporate management must be sought, either by writing to the head office or to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
For the resolution of any question, divergence, conflict or problem that may arise about the interpretation, application or compliance of the present policy, with an express renouncement of any other charter that might correspond to the user, and without detriment to the competence that can result from them by legislation, the user willingly and expressly submits to the judges and courts of the City of Barcelona.